Overview – A Journey Pacific ‘Great Diving’ Resort
If you’re looking for a true Fijian experience away from the major tourist areas then Wananavu is where you want to be – come where you can spend your time relaxing in paradise in the luxury bure accommodations catering for everyone from honeymooners to families. Wananavu is a truly idyllic resort offering an island paradise experience with mainland convenience. Just a 2 hour journey from Nadi International Airport will have you being met with the biggest Bula in Fiji and tasting your first coconut before most other visitors have even reached their island destinations.
Did we mention Diving?
Combine the awe-inspiring diving of the famous Bligh Waters, the soft coral capital of the world, with Tourism rated AAA 4 star resort and you have something that is simply… wananavu! From beginners to braggers, our custom-built dive boats and experienced dive team will whisk you away across the azure blue waters of Fiji and down into a whole new world below. Mellow Yellow, Purple Haze, Black Magic Mountain, Instant Replay, E6, Mount Mutiny and so many others will all be names that are forever etched in your memory. For single divers or groups, Dive wananavu is able to showcase everything that makes the Bligh Waters legendary. As the only land based-dive operation in Fiji that is able to offer dive guests on-site on-demand nitrox, Dive wananavu encourages you to take advantage and extend your time below.
- Frizbee golf
- History and culture of the region
- Island cruise
- Spa treatments
- Waterslide Tour
- Barotu Bamboo Rafting
- Sun-coast Tour
- Tapa Making Class
- Shopping in Rakiraki
unique to this resort
Add just $595 USD to the below rates to include 5 days of 2-tank diving.
Clear blue oceans, pristine reefs, soft coral and abundant sea life – all make diving in Fiji an experience like no other – and you haven’t really dived in Fiji until you’ve dived the Bligh Waters – right in front of wananavu beach resort! Jacques Cousteau rated the soft coral the best in the world and you have to dive wananavu to truly experience what got the world renowned undersea explorer so excited. Dive wananavu runs two purpose-built boats from the wananavu marina, with a total capacity for 22 divers. Plus we have easy access to shore dives.
- Great Diving on the Bligh Strait
- Narara Waterslide Tour – visit a village, be entertained, experience the kava ceremony, walk through the rainforest to a 20 ft waterfall and slide down it into a heart shaped pool. wananavu!
- Barotu Bamboo Rafting – let the villagers of Barotu take you on their bamboo rafts down stream amongst the giant mangrove; sit back & relax and listen to the birds and watch the kids at play in the river.
- Suncoast Tour – a guided tour around the area including a visit to a village, the famed Church of the Black Christ, the town of Rakiraki, the local sugar mill and the tomb of the last Cannibal Chief Udreudre.
- Tapa Making Class – visit a local village and learn the art of tapa cloth making. Practice your newly learnt skills and take home your very own made piece of tapa.
- Shopping in Rakiraki – there may not be that much to buy but a visit to our local town is a must for those wanting a glimpse into everyday Fijian life. Bright colors, noisy shops, traditional market and kava stands, open air buses, out of date stock – an eclectic mix of Fijian, Indian & European influence.
Wananavu boasts 34 deluxe Bures & the uber chic 4 bedroom Villa Vanua among the lush, tropical gardens, dotted along the beach front or perched on the hillside overlooking the azure Sailstone Reef and the Nananui Islands.
All meals are included in your rate.
Eating is a very important part of your Wananavu time and Wananavu pride’s themselves on providing you with top quality fare with service to match in a spectacular setting. Breakfast begins at 7:00 am and offers a buffet selection of fresh fruit, juices, cereals, muffins, fresh bread and homemade jams. Order your cooked needs from the
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Garden View Bure||$2,431|
|Villa Vanua||Please ask for rates|