Vomo Island Resort is surrounded by warm turquoise waters, coral reefs and fringed with soft, white sand. Vomo is among the most beautiful of all Fijian Islands. Privately-owned and occupied solely by resort guests. Guests will enjoy world-class cuisine, professional 5-star service, sophisticated Villas and a range of activities including magnificent snorkeling. Vomo is a hidden jewel of the Fiji and offers a unique experience to all who choose to visit.
- 9 hole golf course
- Tennis courts
- Air-conditioned gym
- Paddle boards
- See-through kayaks
- Spa treatments
Unique to this resort
- One of Fiji’s best beaches
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meal inclusive with free beverages (excluding alcohol)
- Free daily laundry
- Rocks bar and Vomo-Lai lai private picnic Island
- 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom private residences including kitchen, private pools, indoor/outdoor living complex of over 4,500 sq. ft. of living space.
3 garden villas, 4 hillside villas, 21 beachfront villas, 2 private residences,1 Royal 3 bedroom & 1 Residence 4 bedroom
All meals are included at Vomo Island Resort along with non-alcoholic beverages.
Set in the heart of the resort overlooking the main pool and out to the water is the Reef Restaurant. The Reef menu changes daily with a la cart dining at each meal. The restaurant has several feature nights that showcase local produce with a fusion of traditional and contemporary cooking methods. Special dietary requirements can be catered for and children have their very own menu.
- 2 children aged 0-14 stay and eat for free when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children of all ages welcome
- Complimentary 5 Star Kids Club – The Kids Village is a four room fully air conditioned facility staffed by trained childcare professionals that will provide a range of activities including shell collecting, crab hunting, arts and crafts, ball games, disco and movie nights, Fijian language lessons, and bonfires with storytelling. In addition, there is a large outdoor play area.
- Babysitters and baby butlers available at an additional cost.
Weddings & Honeymooners
Wedding Package – $1999 USD (Free with stays of 7 nights or more, cannot be combined with “stay/pay” specials)
- Traditional costumes & Salusalu (scented leis)
- Tropical wedding bouquet & floral headpiece (tiara) for the bride
- Marriage Celebrant or Minister
- Fijian Warrior Escort plus Fijian traditional platform
- Island choir to serenade the Bride & Groom before and after the ceremony
Renewal of Wedding Vows – $999 USD
- Tropical flower headpiece (tiara)
- Scented flower garland (lei) for the couple
- Floral decoration of ceremony area
- Marriage Celebrant or Minister
Honeymoon Special includes a bottle of French Champagne on arrival
Romance Package available – $250 USD
Romance Package includes:
- A tropical massage for two
- Private picnic lunch
- Romantic private beachfront dinner for two
Package Inclusions & Pricing
Package rate below include:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Nadi with Fiji Airways
- Meet & greet upon arrival in Fiji
- Round-trip private car transfers to and from the marina
- Round-trip launch transfers to Vomo Island Resort in Captains Lounge
- 7 night’s accommodation in Bure of your choice
- All meals during your stay
The rates below are per person and based on two people traveling together and sharing a room with travel dates until 31 March 2017 (blackouts may apply). They are based on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special and are subject to availability. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Please request a quote, for an exact rate on your preferred dates.
3 Bedroom Royal Villa – please advise how many adults and children to receive rate
4 Bedroom Residence – please advise how many adults and children to receive rate
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Garden Villa||Please ask for Rates|
|Hillside Villa||Please ask for Rates|
|Beachfront Villa||Please ask for Rates|
|Royal Villa||Please ask for Rates|
|Residence||Please ask for Rates|
|Vomo Residence||Please ask for Rates|