Tadrai Island Resort is the ultimate luxury destination created exclusively for couples. Guests can escape to the peace and tranquility of their own private paradise. This luxurious resort is the Mamanuca Island’s only all inclusive resort. Some may even mistake it for the most romantic place on earth!
- Fishing – Hand line fishing is available through our Activities Staff
- I Mana – Snorkeling Paradise! Situated less than 10 minutes by boat from Tadrai is your own deserted South Pacific atoll (sand bank). Take a wonderful picnic, lashing of sunscreen and hat (and don’t forget bread to feed the fish!)
- Kava – (Piper methysticum) is an ancient crop of the western Pacific. The plant is said to possess a soothing, soporific benefit to people with nervous and sleeping disorders. Our staff will happily introduce guests to this traditional Fijian specialty.
- Snorkeling – While you are free to snorkel at your leisure in and around the resort, most visitors prefer to be taken to the reef by boat, as actually located some distance from the shore. Snorkeling, mask and fins are available upon request.
- Scuba Diving (available at additional charge) – Scuba diving is a popular activity at Tadrai,. The Mamanuca group of islands boast a superb array of dive sites. A range of courses, from beginners to full PADI certification’s are available *Divers are not permitted to spear fish or remove coral or shells of any description from the reefs or ocean.
- Coconut Show -Join the activities staff on the beach front for an interesting demonstration showing the 101 different uses of this remarkable tree and it’s fruit.
- Volleyball -Join the staff in front of the main bure in the afternoon for a Fiji vs “Rest of the World” game. As with any Fijian activity there is more laughter than serious action
- Sunday Church -On Sundays, you are invited to attend church in the local village. The Methodist service is lengthy and conducted in Fijian. The church forms a focal point in village life. It is a requirement that the congregation contribute financially to the maintenance/upkeep of the Church, although the amount contributed is not stipulated – the gift must be “from the heart.”
- “Na Store” – Opens 8:00 am – 10:00 pm Daily. Stocks basic toiletries, confectionery, books, authentic Fijian handicrafts, Pure Fiji (Spa) products, Fiji Pearls and fashionable Resort wear. Purchases may be settled by credit card upon departure.
- Siliva Alfresco Spa -Tadrai’s therapists are trained in a variety of techniques designed to relax and stimulate neglected senses. Nature’s restorative elements are reflected in the fresh local and natural ingredients used. Mesmerizing views, glimpsed through coconut palms to the sparkling cove beyond – await in your own private sanctuary. Dial “N” for Nirvana.
Unique to this resort
-Tadrai Island Resort is exclusively adults ONLY- perfect location for couples with only 5 exquisite private villas.
-The first all inclusive luxury resort located in the Mamanuca islands, all food and beverages are included in the rate, along with a private butler service.
-Villas are beachfront, with private plunge pools, located on their own secluded cove with exclusive access to Selena Beach. Each villa features an outdoor tropical shower, large en-suite, ceiling fans, Plasma TV, IPAD, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
With only 5 deluxe villas, exclusivity and the ultimate in individual service are guaranteed.
Each villa is on the beachfront, elegantly designed in Fijian style and complete with its own private plunge pool, giving you space to unwind in privacy. Attended by your personal butler throughout your stay, you can be assured your every need will be met, leaving you to relax without a care. Private in room dining and secluded picnics can be arranged, although the shared experience of dining in the signature restaurant, where Pacific Rim cuisine is prepared from the freshest of ingredients, particularly local seafood, is not to be missed.
Private Bathroom, separate shower, Plunge Pool on balcony, bathrobes, air conditioning, over head fans, wireless internet, IPAD, Plasma TV, DVD, CD/Stereo, IPOD Docking Station, mini bar, tea / coffee making facilities, Daily maid and butler service
All gourmet meals, drinks and alcoholic beverages are included at Tadrai
- Private Dinners: Arranged in your villa, or at any location around the island.
- Evening Dining: Dinner is served in the Na Vatu Restaurant located in the Central Complex deck area. Or if proffered in one of the many private locations available to clients.
- Themed Evenings: Communal dining, normally presented beachside. An opportunity to mingle with fellow Guests and meet new friends.
- Picnics: Gourmet picnic baskets available upon request.
Tadrai is an adults only resort (16 years and older).
Weddings & Honeymooners
On Tadrai Island Resort, your wedding ceremony is a unique and memorable occasion and the focus is on you, and creating the wedding you have always dreamed of. The personal, yet elegant service, is conducted by a Fijian Minister or Marriage Celebrant and is legally binding. The Wedding Coordinator will be available to look after all your pre-wedding requirements, as well as ensuring that your wedding day is extra special.
Your Wedding Package will include:
- Wedding License arrangements
- Minister or Marriage Celebrants Attendance
- Decorated Wedding Location
- 2 Fijian Flower Girls
- 4 Fijian Warriors in Traditional Costume
- Fijian Village Choir
- Decorated Fijian Wedding Boat
- Wedding Bouquet & Flower Arrangements
- Bottle of French Champagne & Canap
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Selena Cove Villas||$6,334|