Overview – A Journey Pacific Favorite!
Situated on the South East coast of Upolu, nestled in a small sandy bay directly on the beach, this stunning resort is designed for couples looking for that totally romantic vacation and require the ultimate in Samoan Boutique Luxury. Enjoy a cocktail by the pool whilst relaxing in a double daybed, laze on the beach or take a dip within the protection of the pristine lagoon, experience the culture, watch the local fishermen on the reef, swing in a hammock, kayak to the small islets that surround this historical bay, or relax in tranquil surroundings while the waves lap around you. You can enjoy the use of non-motorized water sports equipment at no charge.
Seabreeze is small & personal and the friendly staff know every guest by name, you are not a room number you are VIP guests. If you deserve more than just a high standard of accommodation, stay at Seabreeze Resort.
- Kayaks – Sturdy Double and single Kayaks, some with glass viewing panels are provided for your enjoyment. Kayak along this historic coastline to the remains of the old church of Aufaga that was destroyed in the 1909 cyclone. View the colorful fish life that inhabit the bay and see the buds of the new coral as it rejuvenates & creates new life.
- Masks, snorkels & flippers – are also provided for your enjoyment, whilst these are readily available in the resorts lagoon we do not permit them to be taken off site.
- Cell Phones – If you are hiring a car & exploring the island or just prefer to have access to a cell phone, Seabeeze can supply you with a local cell, which has coverage in most areas of Samoa. Pre paid phone credit can be purchased from reception. This is a complimentary service to in house guests and providing the phone is returned without damage your only costs are that of the top up credit!
- Cultural activities – Each Friday afternoon, guests are invited to partake in interactive cultural activities that give you an insight into Samoan life. Starting with a small ava ceremony then followed by an interactive weaving session that allows you to understand how the coconut palm became known as “the tree of life”, Experience the culture, understand the Fa’a Samoa its values & traditions that has been a part of Samoan life for three thousand years.
- Fia Fia Night – The highlight of every week!: Sample local cuisine in a menu of traditional delights that have had flavour’s adapted to suit the western palate. THEN! As night falls & the conch shell blows – the thunder of drums echo around the bay and warriors glistening in coconut oil, bursting with enthusiasm perform in exact precision for your ultimate enjoyment. As the action packed night draws to an end the “Taualuga” traditionally danced by a head Matai’s daughter closes the show, and as tradition dictates, she invites her family to support & join her in this very important & touching performance. With harmonized voices filling the air, fire knife dancers to entertain, you will feel the passion of the performers & the true “Soul” of Seabreeze.
- Spa services
- Beverages (alcoholic options)
- Meal Plan
- Motorized activities
- Wireless Internet connectivity or computer usage
Unique to this resort
- Close proximity to Tu Sua Gorge – swimming hole
With the focus clearly on outdoor living, all Villas have Ocean, Lagoon & Reef views. Designed and built by craftsmen the furnished & decorated by the best in Interior design specialists, each room has been carefully structured with the tropics in mind to encourage cross flow ventilation from natural sea breezes. For those balmy tropical nights we offer air-conditioning and a fan in every room ensuring comfort and a relaxing night’s sleep. Each villa has tea and coffee making facilities, mini-refrigerator and private bathroom facilities with all the comforts you would expect in a resort of this standard. Once inside the rooms the Samoan Flair greets you, texture of lava rock bathrooms inspires you, your surroundings relax you and the view beckons you.
Ocean View Villas – 1 x King Bed plus 1 x Daybed Single; Max Occupancy
With pristine Lagoon & Pool views, each Villa is designed to make the most of outdoor living incorporating an outside deck & large thatched pavilion with relaxing outdoor furnishing and a cosy double hammock. Once inside you will feel the ambiance of your Island Paradise, surrounded by luxurious designer furnishings, feature lava rock bathroom, sleek floor to ceiling glass panels separate the shower recess & a separate toilet provides you with that extra privacy. Each Villa comprises of one King size & Daybed, providing the diversity of double or twin occupancy.
Reef View Villas – 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Single plus 1 x Daybed /Single Max Occupancy 3
Designed with specific needs in mind each Villa provides a friendly environment for those with limited mobility. These villas whilst boasting stunning pool, reef & surf views can house friends travelling together or couples who enjoy a larger villa. This large but cosy villa, embraces Samoan flair & creativity comprises of a queen, single & day bed, accommodating three guests using separate bedding when necessary & all within a fully screened environment. With feature lava rock bathrooms, private toilet, large shower and luxurious furnishings whether you choose to laze with a book in your double hammock or take in views from your stunning pavilion, your memories of lazy days & time that does not exist will stay embedded in your heart forever!
Ocean View Suite – 2 x King Bed – 1 x Day/Night Bed; Max Occupancy 4
This Luxury Ocean View Beach Bungalow was custom built for the ever increasing demand of the modern traveller, catering for larger families or travelling friends that enjoy staying together, but requires a little more privacy. This one bed roomed fully screened bungalow with the ability to sleep 4 boasts a private feature lava rock en suite, a separate bedroom comprising of a King-spit or two single beds whichever is your preference & is separated by mahogany louver doors. The main living area features a King-Split bed & comfy fold away night & day lounge, feature dressing table and is furnished with the usual flair and attention to detail that our guests have come to expect. When enjoying the outsides choose from your elevated balcony with a fully furnished Pavilion & double hammock or your own tropical courtyard.
Honeymoon Point House – 1 x King Bed Max; Occupancy 2
“A Villa with a View” Nestled into the cliffs right above the Ocean on a rock buttress, boasting the best views of the resort, bay & coastline is this most exclusive Villa. Enter through your thatched gated fale, to a private tropical rock courtyard and large deck, furnished with relaxing chairs and a daybed that you will never forget. While away the hours in total comfort in your double hammock amongst rustling coconut palms in your own tropical garden paradise or snooze on your outdoor daybed as the ocean lulls you to sleep as only nature can. Inside the views will astound you, with Ocean on three sides, the surf breaking on the reef & the waves lapping against the rocks beneath you. With a King bed to sink into & exquisite furnishings, the only surprise yet to be experienced is one of two showers that opens up to make sure every element of this intimate experience excites you. With only one pointhouse the serenity of this magical location is captured under a carpet of stars, surrounded by an array of sounds from breaking surf to lapping waves in a place where wishes come true & dreams become reality.
Beachfront Villas – 1 x King Bed. Max Occupancy 2
For that unforgettable special occasion experience the spectacular Beachfront Villas. Situated at the Eastern end of the bay and resting on the Sea wall each villa has cantilevered Decks & 180 degree views of the lagoon, providing the ultimate in beachfront luxury. Relax in your double Leaf sun lounger or hammock in a spacious thatched courtyard, with the sound of the South Pacific lapping against the rocks beneath you. Step Inside and imagine the elegance of luxury furnishings, soft flowing fabrics framing the villa, and a shower that looks right into the Lagoon all standard features in this level of accommodation. Then as evening falls serenaded by the sounds of the ocean, enjoy a sumptuous moonlit dinner in your private tropical courtyard or waterfront deck.
Check-in: 12 noon
Meal Plan Available – please ask for details
Islands Surf Bar & Restaurant
Stately, with unsurpassed Lagoon & Reef views & situated RIGHT ON THE WATER, this amazing architecturally designed 55-seat waterfront bar & restaurant, with separate private Dining pavilion gives guests the unique experience of dining while watching the surf breaking on the reef, right in front of you. Leave the Hustle & Bustle behind as sounds of the ocean conjure up the magic while our award winning Chef, cooks A la carte cuisine, from locally caught Seafood dishes to Western specialities. Seabreeze prides itself on quality food & outstanding customer service, if you would like something special or have delicate dietary needs, talk to one head chef & we will do our best to surprise you with a variety of our culinary delights.Every night is a special occasion, but when the full moon dances across the lagoon all eyes are captured by the stunning beauty of this unique event.
With a firm focus on creating different Tastes & Dining experiences, take a stroll to the Resorts PIZZERIA! This traditionally built wood fire Pizzeria is situated in a small garden enclave, with a cliff backdrop and provides a setting for candlelit dining, featuring Mediterranean flavours with a pacific flair. Try our “Cbreeza special” with fresh local lobster on a thin & crispy base with sweet local banana, crispy bacon, mozzarella cheese & a hint of chili, another taste sensation balancing the flavours for your enjoyment? Imagine the smell of genuine wood fire Breads & Pizza, flowing through the resort, The Cbreeza Pizzeria is just another dining experience all within the seclusion of this small unique boutique property. The Pizzeria is open Saturday and Sunday only.
Paulini’s Pool Bar
For ultimate fulfillment, whilst lazing by the pool & listening to the gentle lapping of the waves, indulge yourself with a freezing cold smoothie, a long Gin & Tonic, Samoa’s legendary Vailima or one of Paulini’s signatory cocktails. Lazy lunches are all part of the experience with a poolside menu of simple starters, salads, sandwiches or Paulini’s MUST HAVE “BIG MATTS BURGER” and as the day fades away, stories are told, experiences are shared & time disappears, just another perfect day in Paradise!
DID YOU KNOW! – “Seabreeze” is a cocktail containing vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice. The drink may be shaken in order to create a foamy surface. It is considered an IBA Official Cocktail. The drink follows the classic cocktail principle of balancing strong (alcohol) with weak (fruit juice) creating a sweet and sour
Children 10 and over are welcome
Weddings and Honeymoons
Seabreeze offers a couple of different wedding packages. You can either have a private, intimate wedding or a more elaborate wedding where, when you book the entire resort you & your guests will have exclusive use of the whole bay for your wedding day.
Exchange vows to the sound of the conch shell, escorted by traditional warriors in Siapo (traditional dress), take part in a touching ceremony either religious or non-religious. As the sun sets let the Seabreeze family share in your celebrations providing a range of tasty delights to suit your fantasies & your budget. With local flowers in abundance, as Champagne flows reflect on the day, when memories are forged, you, like other Seabreeze couples will cherish the moment in your hearts forever..
Seabreeze “Lagoon of Love” Wedding (minimum 5 night stay – private wedding)
• Champagne Breakfast to start the day’s celebrations
• Beach wedding set up with aisle walkway
• Local warriors dressed in traditional dress
• Local string band will serenade the bride during her walk down the aisle, signing of the register & conclusion of the ceremony
• A bouquet of exotic tropical flowers
• Floral Lei (Garland) for the Groom
• Sei (Ear Flower) for the Bride
• Registered Minister, all fees including license and Administration Costs, including registration of marriage. (Seabreeze will register your marriage at the office of Births, Deaths and Marriage and obtain your Wedding Certificate, while you relax at the resort.)
• Witnesses if required
• Personal Wedding Coordinator
• Decorated signing table
• Complimentary upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability upon arrival)
• Celebration drum ceremony on arrival at wedding breakfast in The Waterfront Restaurant and Bar
From USD$1,300.00 plus accommodation
Seabreeze “Paradise of Pearl” Renewal of Vows Package (minimum 5 night stay – private wedding)
“After travelling the greatest journey in life, marriage, celebrate with the reaffirmation of your wedding vows in a simple but meaningful ceremony on the lagoons edge!
The day starts with a champagne Breakfast on your deck and with the warmth of the morning sun to inspire you can rekindle memories of a life together & the commitment you share.
With the Seabreeze family excited about the day ahead, relax with a couples massage before taking this new journey in a private and touching demonstration of love & commitment. With waves caressing the beach you can choose from a selection of vows or write your own, whatever the choice Seabreeze and its magic will embed the memory of this day forever in your heart.
• Champagne breakfast on the morning of your special day
• Celebrant to bless the ceremony
• Special commemorative certificate of vows shared
• Lagoon edge ceremony
• Romantic dinner for two with your private waiter after your ceremony with a bottle of sparkling wine
• Traditional string band to serenade couple during the ceremony
• Floral Lei (Garland) for the loving couple
• Sei (Ear Flower) for the Wife
• Complimentary upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability upon arrival)
From USD$800 plus accommodation
• Upgrade from Ocean View, Ocean Suite or Reef Villa to either Beachfront Villa or Honeymoon Point House (subject to availability upon arrival).
• A special honeymoon gift from Seabreeze Resort
• A bottle of sparkling wine or a couples ½ hour massage each
Package Inclusions & Pricing
The below rates are per person and include the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Apia (via Fiji on Fiji Airways)
- Round-trip ground transfers from Apia to Seabreeze Resort
- 7 night’s accommodation in Villa or suite of your choice
Rate Notes: The rates below are per person and based on two people traveling together and sharing a room with travel dates until 31 March 2016 (blackouts may apply). They are based on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special and are subject to availability. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Please request a quote, for an exact rate on your preferred dates.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
Ocean View Villa Please ask
Reef View Villa Please ask
Ocean View Suite Please ask
Honeymoon Point House Please ask
Beachfront Villa Please ask