Nanuku is the quintessential South Pacific paradise and the ideal setting for creating events of a lifetime. Exchange vows as the sun sets on our sandy beach, celebrate a special anniversary, memorable honeymoon or seriously romantic escape. With our creative fusion cuisine, intimate private dining rooms and a backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, Nanuku’s luxurious Club House has everything on hand for whatever it is you happen to be celebrating. Nanuku offers a spa, hair salon and fitness centre, along with a complete package of services, to ensure you are pampered and looking your best for your special occasion.
“Custom-crafted Signature Experiences”
- Meke (traditional Fijian dance)
- Kava ceremonies
- Nightly Bula Boys band entertainment
- And More…
– Snorkeling Tours
- Guided Village Visits
- Waterfall Excursions
- Taveuni Insider Day Trip
- Pearl farm tour
- Guided Nukuni Nature Hike
Luxurious and spacious with a mix of traditional Fijian design and relaxed contemporary style, Nanuku’s villas allow guests to fall asleep to the sound of waves lapping the shore and wake to a chorus of birds at sunrise. All suites and residences offer floor- to –ceiling windows, and bi-fold doors to catch the balmy breeze, ensuite rooms with spa bath, media rooms, expansive decks, outdoor living rooms, private landscaped gardens, daybeds, and ocean views.
Vunikau Residence – Perched atop a volcanic outcrop our stunning Vunikau Residence offers panoramic views over the tranquil Beqa Lagoon.The Vunikau Residence offers four separate suites: the Vunikau Penthouse Suite and three additional Vunikau Suites. Accommodating between two and ten guests, the Vunikau Residence can be your exclusive private retreat and is ideally suited for couples, intimate groups or extended families (with children 12 and over) looking for the ultimate in privacy and luxury. Kick back with a glass of wine in hand and enjoy your splendid Fijian hideaway.The residence offers 600sqm of internal living space and 300sqm of outdoor living areas. Access is by private golf buggy.
Beachfront Residence – Nanuku Resort and Spa has five superbly positioned Beachfront Residences. Each expansive residence is comprised of two villas: the Grand Villa and the Duplex Villa. All are just steps from the soft white sand beach and gently lapping waves through your own lush, private garden.All residences embrace Fiji’s tropical lifestyle, with beachfront location, Jacuzzi spa baths, horizon edge pools, lush, private gardens and your own yoga pavilion.Each residence offers an identical configuration with a massive 480sqm of internal living space and 360sqm of outdoor living areas. Up to 17 guests can be accommodated in the two villas combined, and you will have your own personal butler on standby. Welcome to your luxurious, private South Seas hideaway.
Rate includes three gourmet meals daily served at the Club House. Meals in-villa or at other locations around the resort incur fees.
Nanuku Resort and Spa offers personalized dining experiences in stunning locations within the Club House, your villa or on private picnics in the hinterland. Laze away the morning with a decadent sleep-in, and let your butler cook up Eggs Benedict just the way you like it in your own villa kitchen. Dine poolside in your own tropical garden and slowly let the day unravel, or let us arrange a trip to our private Nanuku Island with a decadent lobster picnic hamper, complete with a bottle of champagne – and get shipwrecked the five star way. If you were up at dawn and managed to catch a big one, our chef will cook your fish to perfection on the barbecue grill at the Sunset Deck and Bar with newfound friends. Our daily table d’hote menu is included in your accommodation package and features locally sourced, seasonal produce, freshly caught fish, and an abundance of tropical fruit and vegetables straight from the farmer’s market. Special dietary needs are catered for with inspiration and care.
All children welcome. Nanny and carer service is inclusive from 8am to 9pm daily. Pram, cots, high chair, baby seats and baby amenities are provided with advance notice at the time of making the reservation.
Weddings and Honeymoons
Please ask for packages and rates.
Package Inclusions and Pricing
The below rates are per person and include the following:
– Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Nadi with Fiji Airways
- Chauffeured transfers to and from Nadi or Nausori airport
- Luxury villa accommodation with private swimming pool, daybeds, yoga pavilion and tropical garden.
- Three gourmet meals daily served at the Club House. Meals in-villa or at other locations around the resort incur fees.
- Use of one golf buggy per villa or suite.
- A range of specialist teas and freshly brewed coffee.
- Afternoon tea at the Club House served daily between 3 and 4 pm.
- Bottled Fiji soft drinks, island fruit juice and fresh Fiji water in Nanuku water bottles (excludes imported sparkling water, mocktails and individual water bottles).
- Non-motorized land and water-based activities.
- Full-time service of a designated villa butler.
- Child minding with Lailai Children’s Club activities and special carer support.
- Resort-wide Wi-Fi
- Access to the Club House facilities including use of the fitness centre, access to our personal trainer, Cakava Creative Workshop activities, and non-motorized water sports.
- In-room amenities including robes, slippers, hair drier and Pure Fiji toiletries.
- Beach bag and beach amenity pack.
The rates below are per person and based on two people traveling together and sharing a room.They are based on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special and are subject to availability. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Please request a quote, for an exact rate on your preferred dates.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Beachfront Duplex Villa||Please ask for rates|
|Beachfront Grand Villa||Please ask for rates|
|Vunikau Suite||Please ask for rates|
|Vunikau Suite with Plunge Pool||Please ask for rates|