Crystal Clear water on the Muri Lagoon
Muri Beach Club Hotel’s unequalled resort location puts guests right at the heart of one of Rarotonga’s most outstanding natural features – Muri Lagoon. The lagoon is the island’s aquatic playground for superb and safe snorkeling and swimming. With other water sports like kayaking, wind surfing, kite surfing, sailing and glass-bottomed boat rides, there’s always an opportunity to get out on the water and away from it all.
Some of the below may incur a cost
- Beauty and Spa
- Rental Vehicles-Jeeps, Convertibles, Cars, Motorbikes and Bicycles
- Tour Desk & Internet Booth
- Polynesian Island Night
- Scuba Diving
- Windsurfing & Sailing Tours
- Four wheel drive adventures around Rarotonga
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour & Lagoon Cruises
- Charter a local Game Fishing Boat
- Circle Island Tour& Buggy and Quad tours of the Island’s interior
- Guided Walks and Mountain Treks
- Cultural Village Tour & Horseback Riding
Unique to this resort
- Premium location right on Muri Beach Lagoon
- Walking distance to Cultural Attractions, Shops, Cafes & Restaurants
- Privately owned boutique 4 star Hotel
- Adults only Hotel – 18 years and over
- Full restaurant & bar offering a variety of menu’s & themes every night. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Premier Garden Rooms (8 Rooms), Pool View Rooms (9 Rooms), Deluxe Beachfront Rooms (13 Rooms)
Daily Tropical breakfast plus one hot choice is included daily.
The Point Restaurant & Bar provides full service dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Choose from a sumptuous menu of gourmet pacific cuisine and be tempted by chef’s many delights. Theme nights and culinary specialties take advantage of fresh local produce and fish catches to provide the best in international and South Pacific fare. An added feature of the Muri Beach Club Hotel is the Lagoon Lounge overlooking Muri Lagoon. The Lounge has an ambiance of casual chic comfort and style.
Meal Plans – A full board meal plan that includes a cooked breakfast, a two course lunch and a three course dinner is $80 USD per person per day. The half-board meal plan is available for $45 USD per day
Muri Beach Club Hotel is an adults only resort (18 years and older).
Package Inclusions & Pricing
Package rate below include:
– Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Rarotonga with Air New Zealand
– Meet & greet upon arrival in Rarotonga with a bottle of chilled water
– Round-trip transfers between the airport and the resort
– 5 night’s accommodation in room type of your choice
- Daily tropical breakfast plus one hot selection
- Complimentary use of snorkeling gear, kayaks & stand-up paddle boards
- Guests in the Deluxe Beachfront Rooms also have use of bathrobes and guest slippers
The rates below are based on twin/double share travel and are based on the lowest published airfare and the best resort special. They are also subject to availability.
FYI – Direct flights from Los Angeles to Rarotonga depart just once a week on a Saturday night at 11pm, arriving on a Monday morning at 6am. Your return flight would be on a Friday night around midnight arriving back in Los Angeles on a Sunday at around noon. Your choices are therefore 6 days and 5 nights or 13 days and 12 nights etc.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Premier Garden Room||$1,919|
|Pool View Room||$2,,099|
|Deluxe Beachfront Room||$2,299|