Nestled on the southern tip of Rarotonga, Little Polynesian Resort is a sophisticated playground for grown-ups. Here, serenity is certain, seclusion is guaranteed, and romance is everywhere. This is a Resort of unpretentious luxury where idyllic beaches beckon. The Beachfront Ares offer an uninterrupted vista of the azure lagoon while the view of tropical gardens from the garden thatched Ares is just as dazzling. Welcoming guests over the age of 15 years only, the primary clientele of the Resort are honeymooners and couples. Set on an unspoilt beach, the Resorts dwellings ooze Polynesian charm and luxury.
- Stunning beachfront location
- Complimentary kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- Free use of snorkeling equipment
- Beach walks
- Horizon edge swimming pool
(Snorkeling: The marine reserve at the front of The Little Polynesian Resort offers an array of colours with tropical fish and sea life. There are some long-time residents such as turtles, manta rays, eagle rays, moray eels and beautiful fish in the lagoon. Kayaks are complimentary, and are an excellent way to explore the stunning lagoon and reef at our resort’s door step.)
- Beauty, spa & massage services
- Cultural village tour
- Charter a local game fishing boat
- Circle island tour
- Golf & Glass bottom boat tours
- Guided walks and mountain treks
- Horseback Riding
- Buggy and Quad tours of the Island’s interior
- Four wheel drive adventures around Rarotonga
- Sailing Tours & Scuba Diving
- Windsurfing & Lagoon Cruises
Unique to this resort
- Over Beach Ares (Bungalows)
- Privately owned boutique 4.5 star Hotel
- Walking distance to Cultural Attractions, Shops, Cafes & Restaurants
- Adults only Retreat
- Full restaurant & bar offering a variety of cuisine
10 Over Beach Ares (Bungalows), 4 Pia Tiare (Garden Rooms).
The Beachfront Ares offer an uninterrupted vista of the azure lagoon while the view of tropical gardens from the garden thatched Ares is just as dazzling. Welcoming guests over the age of 15 years only, the primary clientele of the Resort are honeymooners and couples. Set on an unspoilt beach, the Resorts dwellings ooze Polynesian charm and luxury.
Check-in: 12 noon
Check-out: 10 am
Day rooms are available for additional costs for early check-in and late check out – please ask for details
At the Little Polynesian Cafe / Restaurant, the menu consists of fresh local produce complimenting main key ingredients such as poultry, meats and seafood. The restaurant is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tapas and cocktails are served from 4.00pm to 6.00pm along the beach front, and dinner from 6.00pm to 9.00pm with room service available.
The Little Polynesian is an adults only resort (15 years and older).
Weddings & Romance
Wedding packages available
Please ask for details and pricing
Stay a minimum of 5 nights and receive Complimentary bottle of Sparkling wine and 1 Candlelit Dinner set up on the beach.
***Early Bird Special***
Book by 31 March 2016 to receive the following specials:
Stay 3 nights – receive 30% off
Stay 5 nights – receive 40% off
Stay 7 nights – receive 45% off
Package Inclusions & Pricing
Package rate below includes
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Rarotonga on Air New Zealand
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Tropical welcome drink and scented cold towels on arrival
- complimentary use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and stand up paddle boards
- 5 night’s accommodation in room type of your choice
- Continental breakfast daily
The rates below are based on twin/double share and on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special. The rates are also subject to availability.
FYI – Direct flights from Los Angeles to Rarotonga depart just once a week on a Sunday night at 11pm, arriving on a Monday morning at 6am. Your return flight would be on a Saturday night around midnight arriving back in Los Angeles on a Sunday at around 12:30pm. Your choices are therefore 6 days and 5 nights or 13 days and 12 nights etc.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Pia Tiare - Garden||$2,099|
|Over Beach Are||$2,799|