Overview ***Fiji’s only Overwater Bures***
Likuliku Lagoon Resort is a must for those that insist on sleeping directly over the water! It is an adults only resort that is designed with integrity to cultural values, traditional designs and architecture, and is embraced by the renowned warmth of the Fijian people. From the water it looks like an ancient village, so traditional is the style. The beating heart of the Resort is a magnificent building in the design of a Fijian canoe house. Surrounded by sprawling ceilings, hand-woven thatch and an exotic mix of natural materials and modern elements, Likuliku embodies the richness of an ancient culture with vibrant present-day lifestyle touches. Choose an overwater bure, a beach bure, a bure with a private pool or a bure in the gardens…the choice is yours.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Bush walks
- Game fishing
- Fijian village tour
- Island hopping tour
- Dolphin spotting tour
- Snorkeling trips
Unique to this resort
- The only resort in Fiji with true Overwater Bures
- Adults Only
- Bures with private pools
Total of 45 bures/rooms all featuring: Air conditioning, ceiling fans, telephone, king-size bed, indoor and outdoor showers, spacious deck, music system, Wi-Fi, mini-bar on request, tea/coffee making facilities, refrigerator, complimentary Fiji Water and fresh baked cookies and ice daily, iron & board, hairdryer, in-room safe, bath robes, beach towels, lounge area, Pure Fiji His & Her amenities, Likuliku Lei,complimentary Likuliku Sulu (sarong), evening turn-down service. Maximum two people per room no roll-away beds available. Limited number of twin bed rooms available in each room category.
Beachfront Bure – Only a few steps from the beach and crystal clear Lagoon, the combination of Garden Beachfront and Beachfront Bures offers a secluded haven of relaxation and privacy. These Bures feature air-conditioning, music systems, phones, DVD players with flat-screen monitors, free Wi-Fi, daybed retreat, private courtyard and outdoor shower, spacious deck and beautiful interiors. Laze on your deck with inescapable views or stroll along the beach and savor the beauty of Likuliku Lagoon.
Deluxe Beachfront Bure – There are only eighteen of these private sanctuaries on the beachfront, they feature air-conditioning, music systems, phones, flat-screen monitors and DVD player, free Wi-Fi, secluded rear courtyard, outdoor shower, spacious deck, daybed retreat and personal plunge pool. The split-level design optimizes the spectacular views over the Lagoon and traditional designs, natural materials and unique, stylish pieces reflect the beauty and history of the South Pacific.
Over Water Bure – Only ten – private, exclusive and beautiful. Fiji’s first and only. Like the entire Resort, these Bures feature traditional architecture and materials using natural elements unique to the region. Elegant and stylish pieces surround you and you wonder at the detail in the woodwork, the “magi magi” designs, and the richness of the fabrics. Laze on your deck or luxuriate in your separate bathing pavilion with Lagoon views from your bathtub. All Bures feature air-conditioning, music systems, phones, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen monitors and DVD player, a daily Chef’s Canape Plate and a blissful King bed.
Room tariff includes meals only.
Fijiana signature restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (except on theme nights). The restaurant is open from 7am to 10am for Breakfast, 12pm-2pm for Lunch and 7pm-9pm for Dinner.
Likuliku also boasts:
- Tavaka Boso – meet the Management Cocktail Party and Traditional Fijian Lovo and Meke every Friday
- Magiti (Fijian Family Feast) Night every Sunday.
- Terrace dining for special occasions
- Gourmet picnic hampers
Likuliku is strictly an adults only resort and are unable to accept reservations for guests under 17 years.
Weddings and Honeymoons
“Marau” – Eternal happiness wedding packagee – $1,380 USD
- Fresh Salusalu (floral lei)
- Bure flower decorations
- Bottle of French Champagne on arrival
- Coordination Service
- Escort and transfer to Nadi Registry Office (pick-up from Nadi based Hotels only)
- Registration and documentation fee
- Ceremony location and set-up
- Minister or Celebrant fee including transfers/meals
- Likuliku Lagoon Framed Wedding Certificate
“Dodomo” – True love wedding package – $3,300 USD
Same inclusions as – Marau – plus :
- Bridal Posey and Button Hole for the Groom
- Fijian Choir & Fijian warrior guard and escort
- Traditional Fijian wedding attire (if required)
- Bottle of French Champagne for ceremony toasting
- Terrace candlelit wedding dinner for two
Renewal of Vows – $899 USD
- Co-ordination Service
- Fresh Salusalu (floral lei)
- Bottle of French Champagne for Ceremony Toasting
- Ceremony location and set-up
- Renewal of Vows service fee including Minister/Celebrant
“Free Summer Weddings”
Between 1 November & 31 March stay 5 nights or more and receive the “Marau” package for free. Bring 5 or more rooms with you, and receive the “Dodomo” package for free. *Conditions Apply
Package Inclusions & Pricing
Package rate below include:
- Round-trip economy air fare from Los Angeles to Nadi with Fiji Airways
- Round-trip transfers between Nadi Airport and your island via bus and boat (ask about seaplanes, Helicopters or Speed Boats!)
- Welcome with refreshing beverage, cool towels. and exclusive Likuliku Lei on arrival
- Exclusive Likuliku Sulu
- 7 Nights accommodation in accommodation of your choice
Stay 7/Pay 6 Special (conditions apply)
- All meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
The rates below are per person and based on two people traveling together and sharing a room with travel dates until 31 March 2017 (blackouts may apply). They are based on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special and are subject to availability. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Please request a quote, for an exact rate on your preferred dates.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Garden Beachfront Bure||$4,526|
|Deluxe Beachfront Bure||$6,172|