Coconuts is a truly unique resort, with distinctive design features, world-class facilities, and an incredible relaxing environment. Built of local materials by Samoan craftsmen, the resort was planned to harmonize with its environmental and cultural surroundings, and offer guests the true flavor of Samoa. Coconuts is about an experience, not just a place to spend the night. There are many resort activities on offer, including village and island tours, scuba diving (by arrangement), surfing guides, yoga, snorkeling, kayaking, boating in traditional Samoan “paopao” outrigger canoes, and excursions into the adjacent mangrove estuary. For those who wish to simply relax, there are the beaches and the wonderful gecko shaped swimming pool, complete with swim-up bar. And the beachside restaurant and bar offers what several magazines and guidebooks agree is the best food on the island. But more important are the unexpected opportunities: a stroll through the village with a staff member, a cup of cocoa with a new friend in their traditional Samoan home without walls, spending time with the local villagers and learning about their fascinating culture – experiences you simply won’t find elsewhere.
Coconuts offers everything you expect in a boutique resort – intimate scale, personalized service, full spa facilities – and all in a setting of white sand beaches and turquoise lagoons as beautiful as you can imagine.
- Local bus tickets to and from Apia Monday thru Saturday
- Sport Fishing
- Boat Cruises
Unique to this resort
Over the Water Fale
Coco Suites & Treehouse Suites.
Meal plans are available – ask for daily rate
Mika’s Restaurant is the home of fresh, innovative, island cuisine, and is very often the highlight of many guests’ stay at Coconuts!
We are extremely pleased and fortunate to have our good friend and partner Mike Pirics (Mika is his local Samoan name) here at Coconuts to provide us with his culinary genius. After owning and running several very popular restaurants in Hawaii, Mika decided to retreat to this new paradise, and since then, all of our palates have been so very grateful!
Many travel guides and magazines have recognized Mika’s Restaurant as the finest dining experience in Samoa, if not the entire South Pacific, and the raves from our guests are non-stop. As well as providing the freshest of local ingredients, combined with culinary expertise, Mika’s Restaurant boasts one of the finest locations and views of any restaurant in the world. Whether you choose to dine in the spacious and airy traditional Samoan dining room, on the open-air Palm Terrace, or at a table in the sand under the stars, you will surely join the large and growing list of guests who consider Mika’s Restaurant to be a highlight of your Coconuts Experience.
All Coconuts guests must be 3 years of age or older.
Weddings & Honeymooners
The Special Wedding Package: $1,195
This special package includes the following:
- Full Wedding Registration Fees
- Legal Samoan Marriage License, recognized world-wide
- Decorated Venue – The wedding will be held at a location of your choice on the beach at Coconuts, under a floral arch. The traditional Samoan palm-frond and flower decorations will complement this beautiful natural setting.
- Tropical Flowers: A bouquet of exotic island flowers and a pale (head wreath) will be provided for the bride and a Samoan ula (lei) for the groom.
- Witnesses: If you do not have family or special friends traveling with you, the “Coconuts Family” would love to attend the wedding ceremony! Since Mika & Julia (Coconuts restaurateur and his wife) were the first couple ever to be married at Coconuts, our team naturally form an enthusiastic group of well-wishers, who love to participate in romantic occasions!
- Wedding Cake: After the ceremony a cake will be delivered to celebrate the occasion
The Grand Wedding Experience: $3,475
This slightly more extravagant but still intimate package includes all of the Special Wedding Package features, as well as a professional photographer (wedding album with 64 photos including 4 enlargements, DVD and negatives). During the ceremony you will enjoy a serenade by the Coconuts Beach Club traditional Samoan string band, followed by a wedding cake to celebrate the occasion. Later, sit down to a romantic dinner for two, in a special secluded location, complete with a bottle of champagne.
Minimum stay: There is a 5 night minimum stay required for Wedding Packages.
- Island Fruit plate
- Bottle of wine
- Fresh Bouquet of Island Flowers in your room
- Two hand-painted Coconuts t-shirts (personalized with your names if you wish)
- Two special Honeymoon Ramos Fizzes (Breakfast Cocktails)
- A hand-woven “Pale” (traditional floral head tiare) that you can wear to Coconuts’ Fia Fia night
- A hand-painted Kava ceremonial cup
CoCo Suites – $331
Tree House Junior Suites – $331
Beach Fale- one bedroom – $380
Beach Fale- two bedroom – $419
Villa Matai – $683
Over water Fales – $586
THE ABOVE RATES WILL BE DISCOUNTED WHEN PACKAGED WITH OTHER VACATION COMPONENTS
Package Inclusions & Pricing
We strongly recommend you package the below package with one of the following:
5 nights in Fiji
5 nights in Vanuatu
5 nights in Tonga
or ALL of the above!
Please ask for more details and pricing
5 Night packages
- airfare from Los Angeles
- all airline taxes
- return airport transfers
- accommodation as detailed below
Prices are in US Dollars and based on two people traveling together and sharing one room. Rates subject to change without notice and are based on availability.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Beach Fale - 1 bedroom||2921|
|Beach Fale - 2 bedrooms||3085|