Aggie Grey’s Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa is a four star resort located on the north west coast of Upolu and is nestled amongst 224 acres of tropical gardens, swaying palms resting on the edge of a stunning white sand beach. Here guests will find the same warm welcome, hospitality and excellence of service for which Aggie Grey’s is renowned. The Resort’s full service facilities were designed to ensure each guest enjoys a most relaxing tropical holiday.
- Return daily shuttle into Apia with the exception of Sundays
- Use of sauna and air conditioned gym at the Manaia Polynesian Spa
- Water skiing
- Wake boarding
- Knee boarding
- Deep Sea Fishing
Unique to this resort
All rooms are positioned for the best views of the white sand beach and sparkling blue lagoon
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
At Aggie Grey’s Lagoon, Beach Resort & Spa, our family of staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality and widest variety of food, drink and entertainment during your stay with us. Enjoy everything from fine dining in our signature South Pacific restaurant, to legendary cocktails and the dazzling cultural displays of Friday Fia Fia Night in the Apolima Fale.
- Children under 12 years stay free in room when sharing with adults (up to 2adults/2children)
- Children under 12 years eat free at a Restaurant nominated by the Resort and off a selected menu or buffet if they are accompanied by Parents or Guardians. No room service.
- Children from 3-12 years play free under supervision at the Dolphins Kids Club between the hours of 9am and 5pm. This does not include swimming activities, refreshments or supervised meals.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be supervised by their parents or guardians at all times when swimming or using the water sports activities.
Weddings & Honeymooners
Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine & fruit bowl on arrival when guests stay a minimum of 5 nights at the Resort.
At Aggie Greys Resort we can tailor wedding packages to suit individual requirements – please ask for pricing
Options may include:
- Ceremonial Arrangements
- Fresh leis for bride and groom
- Hair & makeup for the bride and bridesmaids
- Bouquet of fresh tropical flowers
- Photographer: 40 photos in a bound wedding album to Personal photographer for 5 hours, all pictures on a CD
- Videographer: video and CD of your special day
- Archway of fresh flowers
- Planting of ‘tree of life’ (Niu)
- Flame torches for sunset wedding
- Marriage Celebrant or Pastor
Make your day (and night) even more special with:
- Leis and string band greeting on arrival
- Full village choir
- Traditional Samoan garments for bride and groom
- Traditional Samoan kava ceremony
- Samoan warrior escort for the bride
- Escort for the married couple back to shore and on land by Samoan warriors
- Manicure, pedicure and facial for the bride
- Massage for the couple on the day of the ceremony
- Champagne breakfast or dinner
- String guitar musicians
Nightly Resort Rates
Nightly rates include full breakfast and return airport transfers. Prices per room per night based on 2 people sharing unless indicated and inclusive of taxes.
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms – $320
THE ABOVE RATES WILL BE DISCOUNTED WHEN PACKAGED WITH OTHER VACATION COMPONENTS
Package Inclusions & Pricing
We strongly recommend you package the below package with one of the following:
5 nights in Fiji
5 nights in Vanuatu
5 nights in Tonga
or ALL of the above!
Please ask for more details and pricing
5 Night packages
- airfare from Los Angeles
- all airline taxes
- return airport transfers
- accommodation as detailed below
- daily full breakfast
Prices are in US Dollars and based on two people traveling together and sharing one room. Rates subject to change without notice and are based on availability.
Resort Stay Options and Pricing
|Deluxe Ocean View from||$2,708|