In the heart of Waikiki Beach, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa on Oahu, introduced the world to Hawaiian hospitality in 1901. Often referred to as the “First lady of Waikiki”, this oceanfront Oahu hotel is a legendary landmark. Step back into yesteryear with all the contemporary amenities and unique services to make your Waikiki Hawaii vacation both memorable and enjoyable.
As you might expect, all guest accommodations at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa are elegant, undeniably Hawaiian, and exceedingly comfortable. Modern comforts compliment traditional decor, further enhanced by luxurious details and tasteful amenities. Many rooms offer ocean views, and all rooms feature either one king or two double Westin Heavenly Beds.
- Activity Desk
- Art Gallery
- Beach (swimming beach)
- Beach Services (equipment rentals, lessons, towels)
- Bike Rentals Available
- Church (within walking distance)
- Cultural Activities (see schedule)
- Golf (Ala Wai and Waialae Country Club courses nearby)
- Golf Package Available, Hiking (nearby)
- Horseback Riding (check with activities desk)
- Jogging Areas Available (nearby)
- Lei Making (see schedule)
- Massage Available (Moana Lani Spa)
- Miniature Golf (nearby)
- Motorized Water Sports (equipment rental available)
- Movie Theatre (nearby)
- Museum (Bishop Museum;Honolulu Academy of Art;Children’s)
- Night Club (nearby)
- Non-Motorized Water Sports (rental equipment available: boogie & surf board)
- Outrigger Canoes (rides available)
- Pro Shop (nearby)
- Racquetball (nearby)
- Sailing (catamaran rentals)
- Shopping (boutiques, gift shop)
- Spa Services (Moana Lani Spa-couples, treatments, massage, etc)
- Steam Room
- Surfing (free mini-surf lesson; full lessons available)
- Swim With Dolphins (Starwood Connection/Sea Life Park – 16 miles)
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court (nearby)
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Whirlpool (at Moana Lani Spa)
- Yoga (available through spa)
The 794 guestrooms in the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa are divided over the six-floor Banyan building, the 21-floor Tower, and the seven-story Diamond wing. A majority of the Banyan rooms do not have balconies, but the large windows can be opened. All Tower rooms have furnished balconies and Diamond Ocean rooms all have French balconies.
The Banyan Veranda
In the shade of a historic banyan tree, an ambiance of yesteryear. Cushioned wicker chairs, ocean views. Leisurely à la carte breakfast, afternoon tea with scones and clotted cream, sunset cocktails, Sunday brunch, romantic dinners.
The Beachhouse at the Moana
The ambiance is tranquil and relaxing amidst the backdrop of the Moana’s lovely Victorian architecture. Serving the finest quality steaks, fresh seafood and island-inspired cuisine utilizing the freshest Hawaii ingredients.
Poolside, in the shade of the Banyan tree, with gentle Hawaiian entertainment every evening. Guests watch sunsets with drinks and grilled pupus. Open from midmorning until mid-evening.
Poppins Keiki Club
Children under 17 free in room
Weddings and Honeymooners
- Two Wedding locations available
- Minister: Conducts a non-denominational ceremony, of approximately 10 minutes.
- Vocalist: Performs three songs accompanied by a stringed instrument. Songs include
- The traditional Hawaiian wedding song.
- Coordinator: The coordinator makes a telephone introduction the night before the event.
- The coordinator will be on-site 1.5 hrs. prior to the Ceremony starting time, will meet you in your room approximately 20 minutes prior to the ceremony, escort you to the selected ceremony location (Roof Garden, Terrace or Diamond Lawn), and remain with you during the entire ceremony.
- Florals: Site decor consists of a “personalized” theme with imported white roses, green cymbidium orchids, and greenery. The bridal bouquet consists of matching florals cluster style and hand-tied with a ribbon. A single white
- Rose boutonniere will be provided for the groom.
Bottle of champagne and upgrade upon check in if available
Package Inclusions TBA
|Vibrant Waikiki City view||
|Deluxe Waikiki City view||
|Tower Partial oceanview||
|Banyan Classic Oceanview||
|Diamond Deluxe Oceanview||
|Tower Premium Oceanview||