Experience the ancient spirit of aloha from our luxury Hyatt Waikiki hotel. The past and the future are united in fresh and surprising ways in this world-famous neighborhood (known in Hawaiian as “spouting waters”) that was once the playground for Hawaiian royalty. Voted one of the Best Resorts in Hawaii, Hyatt Regency Waikiki offers the ultimate combination of personalized service, oversized, luxurious guestrooms, inspired culinary creations and a perfect location close to all that embodies our island. Sink your toes in legendary sand across the street, or stroll Diamond Head (Leahi), Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium from our spectacular Hawaii Waikiki hotel. Relax, refresh and recharge with a visit to Na Ho’ola Spa, our Hawaii hotel spa, or awaken your adventurous side with surfing lessons on Waikiki Beach.
Amenities, Facilities, and Services
- “Dive In” Movies
- Beauty Salon
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
- Nail Salon
- Spa Studio with Serail room
- Wedding Facilities
- Wireless Internet Access
Across from Kuhio Beach, a calm breakwater section of Waikiki Beach, the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is home to 60 shops surrounding an open-air atrium.
Restaurants – A fine-dining restaurant specializes in wood-grilled steaks, a Japanese restaurant includes a sushi bar, a terrace grill serves breakfast buffets overlooking the beach, and an eclectic restaurant serves Chinese and Italian cuisine.
Leisure options include a 10,000-square-foot health spa (surcharge) and a large outdoor splash pool with adjacent bar and live Hawaiian music each evening. A supervised children’s program is offered seasonally (surcharge).
A 24-hour business center provides high-speed Internet access, printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges), and wireless Internet access is available in the atrium and other public areas (surcharge).
Events – The Hyatt’s 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,000 guests
- 24-Hour Business Center
- 24-Hour Fitness Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Valet Parking
- Activities Desk
- Aerobic Classes
- Airport Check in Kiosk
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- ATM Services
- Baby Cribs Available
- Babysitting on Request
- Baggage Storage Services
- Bell Staff
- Bilingual Staff
- Board Games
- Business Center
- Cabana Rentals
- Car Rental
- Children’s Program
- Club Level
- Complimentary Health Club Access
- Complimentary Hula Lessons and Lei Making
- Complimentary Incoming Faxes
- Complimentary Local Phone Calls
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor On Call
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Fax Service
- Foreign Money Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Golf shop
- Handicap Services
- Ice Machine
- In Room Safe Deposit Box
- iPod Docking Stations
- Laundry and Valet Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Medical Services
- Multilingual Staff
- Nightly Entertainment
- Overnight Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Room Service
- Shipping Services
- Turndown Service on Request
- Wake-Up Call
- Wedding Arrangement
- Wheelchair Accessible
The Colony is one of Waikiki’s only steak, seafood, and sushi restaurants and offers an incredible array of fine dining choices at local prices.
Two of the world’s most popular cuisines, Chinese and Italian, come together at Ciao Mein. Family-style servings are meant to be shared, nightly specials are also sure to surprise and delight.
Shor American Seafood Grill
Shor, a contemporary American seafood and steak grill, will offer fish and shellfish approved by the Seafood Watch Program, flavorful cuts of meat and Hawaii’s freshest produce. An innovative menu is sure to please every palate.
The Elegant Dive
Open-air, poolside Honolulu bar and restaurant offers panoramic views of the turquoise Pacific, and serves up tropical temptations such as the Blue Hawaii, mango daiquiris and the ever-popular Mai Tai, as well as a selection of wine and beer.
The Colony Lounge
A must-stop for new and returning guests alike, offering everything from the classic martinis to pineapple express, coconut and lava rock martinis and the fabled Blue Hawaii.
Children of all ages Welcome
Camp Hyatt offers fun interactive programs for keiki (children) ages 5 to 12. Campers explore island flora, fauna, culture and geography both on property and on field trips. Keiki learn about jellyfish, seahorses, sea lions and more at the Waikiki Aquarium; and discover an animal kingdom at the nearby Honolulu Zoo.
Fees and Reservations
$89 per day for each keiki, includes lunch at SWIM
Reservations (day camp) must be made and or cancelled 72 hours in advance with the concierge desk, (808) 923-1234 ext. 51 or [email protected]*
*A full day’s charge will be applied with cancellations are not made with 24 hour notice.
Winter Day Camp Hyatt
Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (December 21, 2012 – January 6, 2013)
Activities* and Session Times:
- 9:00 a.m. :Camper Registration
- 9:15 a.m.: Outing to the zoo or aquarium
- Noon: Lunch at SWIM
- 1:00 p.m.: Hawaiian Cultural Activity
- 2:00 p.m.: Kitchen Activity
- 2:30 p.m.: Camper Pick-Up
*Activities are subject to change.
Night Camp Hyatt
- Sitting service is available to come and watch children in the guest room.
- Two-Hour Minimum
- $20 per hour, per keiki
- One child $20.00 per hour with a two hour minimum.
- Two children $30.00 per hour with a two hour minimum.
- Three children $40.00 per hour with a two hour minimum.
Weddings and Honeymooners
Whether you dream of a romantic wedding ceremony for just the two of you, or an elaborate gala for hundreds of guests, you’ll find our experienced staff, incredible cuisine and impeccable attention to detail will make your dreams a reality. Every wedding held at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- Professional wedding and event planners who takes care of the details to ensure your wedding runs smoothly and professionally.
- Beautifully decorated wedding venues for ceremony, reception, morning-after brunch or pre-wedding events.
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit whichever type of reception you select
- A wide selection of menu options – featuring Hyatt’s Personal Preference Dining® menu
- Complimentary suite for the bride and bridegroom (with food and beverage minimum)
- Numerous on-site dining choices
- 1,230 oversized, luxury guestrooms, featuring the Grand BedTM and deluxe amenities
- Great location in a luxurious tropical resort fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach and near to Diamond Head, Honolulu Zoo and the Waikiki Aquarium
- Wedding ceremony packages
Package Inclusions and Pricing TBA
4 star Family Friendly Resort