Welcome to Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. One of the world’s finest resorts shows how even perfect experiences can improve on perfection. Discover aloha enchantment with chic sophistication in the Island’s most spacious guest rooms – completely renewed and rewired for the 21st century. Bask in Maui’s driest, sunniest weather. On a white-sand crescent of Pacific paradise, allow Four Seasons to give you Wailea at its very best. Four Seasons Resort Maui offers gracious Hawaiian hospitality, uncompromising luxury, impeccable service and the finest in accommodations, dining and recreational activities.
All Resort accommodations are smoke-free and feature an oversized marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower. Technological enhancements bear the thoughtful hallmarks of Four Seasons, and include large flat-screen televisions, iHome docking stations and clock radios with MP3 adapters, DVD players with photo-card readers and high-speed Internet access.
- Resort shuttle and car service to all things Wailea
- Introductory scuba diving lessons
- Artist programme – seven days a week
- Outrigger canoe programme
- Outrigger canoeing class
- Yoga class
- Aqua cardio fusion class
- Spinning class
- Meditation class
- Winsor ball Pilates class
- Three outdoor pools with amenities
- Cabanas at Fountain Pool and Waterfall Pool
- Two lighted tennis courts
- A putting green
- Half-court basketball
- A croquet lawn.
- Beginning scuba diving practice is taught in the swimming pool each morning
- Circuit and free weights training room indoors open from early morning to late night
Game room, open from early morning to late night
- Big screen cable TV
- Pool table
- Wii, with video games such as Guitar Hero
Outdoor cardio equipment each with private cable TV and headphones accessible 24 hours daily
- Eight elliptical machines
- Six treadmills
- Three recumbent bikes
- Two stairclimbers
- Snorkel gear is complimentary for the first hour each day. Rental fees are $5.00 per hour (after the first hour); or $20 per day.
- Boogie boarding equipment can be rented for $10 for 2 hour or $20 for the day from the beach concierge
Available at the Resort or nearby – fee may apply
- Bicycle rentals
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
Spacious guestrooms and suites in the Four Seasons Resort Maui feature furnished lanais, most with ocean or garden views. Beds are layered with luxury linens and down pillows. Large, flat-panel TVs come with DVD players equipped with a reader for your camera’s memory card. iHome clock radios are bedside. Accommodations offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. Marble bathrooms come with deep soaking tubs, separate glass-enclosed showers, thick terry-cloth robes, and designer bath products. Twice-daily housekeeping service includes evening ice delivery. Mountain view, partial ocean, ocean view, ocean view prime, club floors, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom suites
The complimentary Kids for all Seasons program for children age 5-12 includes:
- Movies daily
Special evening events, including dinner, are available for an extra fee.
Weddings and Honeymooners
our Seasons eases the worry of wedding planning, with our specially conceived wedding packages. Four Seasons wedding specialists are ready to offer expert assistance – allowing you to anticipate your special day with pleasure and confidence. Whether you dream of a grand gala or an intimate gathering, we invite you to explore all the possibilities …
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea offers a number of wedding packages. The Resort hosts only one wedding a day to ensure exclusivity on your special day.
Package Inclusions TBA
|Ocean View Prime||
|Exec Partial Oceanview||
|Exec Oceanview Prime||
5 Star Luxury