Maui ~ Kaanapali Area
“Alii”- in Hawaiian it means “royalty”. In Kaanapali it means one of the finest, most luxurious Maui resort condos. Once you stay at Kaanapali Alii, you’ll talk about the beach, the golf, the tennis, and the fantastic dining at Kaanapali Beach Resort. You’ll remember the balmy trade winds and gorgeous sunsets savored along with tall, cool drinks on your condo’s private lanai. And the special pleasures, like breakfast on your lanai, and lingering sunsets are little luxuries you may not have experienced at home.
Miles of golden sand beaches. The islands of Molokai and Lanai silhouetted against the horizon. Lush mountains. Emerald green championship golf courses. These magic ingredients and scenic wonders provide the perfect setting for Kaanapali Alii the award wining luxury Maui condos on the golden sands of Kaanapali Beach Resort, just ten minutes away from historic Lahaina town.
In sheer dimension alone, Kaanapali Alii has no equal – expansive one-and two bedroom condos from 1,500 – 1,900 square feet. The spaciousness of the accommodations makes them ideal for families or couples on vacation. Each one of our Maui condos in our four oceanfront towers offers the comforts of a luxury resort vacation home and the amenities of a Maui luxury resort hotel.
The Kaanapali Alii is located on a wide stretch of Kaanapali Beach
- Freeform outdoor pool
- Children’s pool
- Fitness room
- Three lighted tennis courts are available, and the hotel’s tennis pro provides complimentary weekday tennis clinics
- Yoga is offered oceanside every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (surcharge).
- Guests have signing privileges at the Kaanapali Resort’s two 18-hole championship golf courses, including the Tournament North Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones, Sr.
- Sightseeing and whale-watching cruises
- Deep-sea fishing excursions
- Water-sports rentals are available at Lahaina Harbor, a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Complimentary use of the 3,000 square foot fitness center
- Pool-Side food service – Menu
- Fresh water heated swimming pools
- Whirlpool spa
- Children’s wading pool
- Oceanside entertainment pavilion with barbecue gas grills
- Beach activities desk
- Complimentary tennis and tennis clinics
- Alii Kid’s Club (complimentary): Seasonal (June 11 – August 17, 2012)
- Fitness Classes: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-8am (fee)
- Alii Yoga: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 7-8am (fee)
- Grocery delivery service (fee)
- Boogie boarding
On site or nearby – fees may apply
- Golf – driving range
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Rowing or canoeing
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Yoga classes/instruction
Kaanapali Alii offers four, 11-story, oceanfront towers that house 263 one- and two-bedroom condominium residences, each with separate living and dining areas and two full baths. Units have private, furnished lanais with views of the Pacific Ocean, the West Maui Mountains, or the resort’s landscaped gardens.
One and two bedroom garden, Mountain and ocean view condos (some with a den)
No restaurant dining on property. Situated on the boardwalk within easy walk to
Many restaurant and take out options
Alii Kid’s Club (complimentary): Seasonal
Weddings and Honeymooners
No On site wedding coordinator
Package Inclusions TBA
|1 Bedroom Garden View||
|1 Bedroom Mountain View||
|1 Bedroom Partial Oceanview||
|1 Bedroom Oceanview||
|2 Bedroom Garden View||
|2 Bedroom Mountain View||
|2 Bedrooom Partial Oceanview||
|2 Bedroom Oceanview||
|2 Bedroom Oceanfront||
4 star Luxury Family