Discover the ultimate Kaanapali Beach hotel – Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa. Surrounded by 40 lush, beachfront acres, our breathtaking Maui hotel presents an astonishing array of delightful ways to spend your days and nights. Frolic in our water playground, pamper yourself at the spa, play championship golf and tennis, scuba, ride the waves, even spend an evening with the heavens. Feast on the beauty of nature, on our priceless art collection, and in our delectable restaurants. Indulge in all we have to offer to create your own perfect Maui resort getaway.
On site or nearby – fee may apply
- Bicycle rentals
- Bird watching
- Boat launch
- Golf – driving range
- Golf – miniature
- Helicopter/airplane sightseeing
- Hiking/biking trails
- Horse riding/rental
- Jet skiing
- Motor boating
- Pilates classes/instruction
- Scooter/Moped Rentals
- Scuba diving
- Surfing/boogie boarding
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction
Unique to this resort
- Meandering through waterways and beneath a grotto, the half-acre pool features a 150-foot slide and a children’s slide. The adjacent children’s pool measures 3,000 square feet and includes a beach-style entry and dancing fountains.
- This Maui resort offers four tennis courts and the ocean-view Moana Athletic Club. Access to the athletic club and one hour of court time are included in the resort fee. An extensive daily activity schedule includes fitness classes; wildlife, art, or garden tours; lei making; and an adult astronomy program. Many activities are complimentary; others have surcharges.
- Adjacent Kaanapali Beach offers swimming, snorkeling, catamaran rides, parasailing, kayaking, and other ocean play. Equipment and activities (surcharges) can be arranged through the resort.
- The resort is across from Kaanapali’s two 18-hole championship golf courses.
The Hyatt Regency Maui offers a total of 806 guestrooms in three nine-story buildings: Atrium, Napili, and Lahaina. Sliding doors open to private, furnished lanai. All rooms feature the Hyatt Grand Bed with pillowtop mattress, five pillows, down comforter, and 250-thread-count sheets. Suites have 42-inch LCD flat-screen TV, and standard rooms have 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV.
Newly renovated guestrooms feature a sleek, contemporary Hawaiian design that is both comfortable and sophisticated. The fresh, tailored and uncluttered style, available in one king or two beds (queen and full), includes new fabrics on the signature plantation-style platform bed, a vibrant color scheme, custom artwork, and stylish new furnishings. The result is an elegant and welcoming guestroom that feels uniquely local. Each room also features a private lanai from which to enjoy panoramic views. Partial ocean,deluxe ocean,deluxe ocean front, Regency club options and 1,2 and 3 bedroom suites.
Cuisine: Local Hawaiian
Cuisine: Pacific Rim
Son’z Maui at Swan Court
Cuisine: Pacific Rim
Swan Court Breakfast
Cuisine: Local Hawaiian
Say aloha (hello) to the greatest Maui family vacation your keiki (kids) will ever have on their Maui vacation. Here at Camp Hyatt, we create fun and interactive programs for your child to explore the flora, fauna, culture and geography of our fascinating area. We intermingle games and activities with learning experiences, and fill their days with interesting projects and adventures to share with new friends. Some days include Hawaiian cultural themes such as beautiful lei making, hula lessons and much more. On other days, we’ll build sandcastles to the sky, explore our Maui beachfront hotel wildlife, or fish on the banks of the Hyatt stream. Camp Hyatt activities are such a blast, kids will hate to say aloha (goodbye) when the sun sets on each spectacular day of play.
Camp Hyatt operates from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. daily and promises a fun filled day for our keiki ages five (5) to twelve (12) years. Advanced reservations are required by 3:00 p.m. the day prior.
Weddings and Honeymooners
Maui Wedding Planners
Nothing compares to Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa when it comes to creating the spectacular Hawaiian wedding you’ve dreamed of, and our Maui wedding planners will ensure every detail is perfect. Imagine celebrating your nuptials with the splendor of the ocean, the beauty of gracious swans and bright colors of lush gardens as your background. Picture each precious moment of your Maui wedding, perfectly set in your own private tropical paradise. Whether it’s an intimate affair for just the two of you, or a more elaborate gathering of friends and family, your celebration will be filled with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Our experienced Maui wedding planning team will work with you to ensure everything is exactly as you wish, from beautifully arranged rooms to delicious cuisine served by our professional staff. Each wedding at our romantic Maui wedding hotel is treated as a one-of-a-kind event and includes:
- A professional Maui wedding planner who will work with you throughout the process, from planning and arranging a marriage license appointment through the final moments of your wedding day
- A tempting array of food and beverage, from hors d’oeuvres to dessert, from soft drinks to champagne
- Your choice of venues, including indoor and outdoor sites for both ceremony and reception
- Wedding rehearsal, to ensure everything meets your wishes
- Special accommodation rates in our spacious guestrooms, to welcome friends and family
- Extensive onsite and offsite activities, for you and your guests to enjoy
Package Inclusions TBA
|Club Level Partial Oceanview||
|Club Level Oceanfront||
|1 Bedroom Ocean Suite||
4.5 Star Luxury Family and couples