Discover this unique Pacific Paradise where a warm Fijian welcome awaits you. The resort is nestled amidst magnificent tropical gardens, majestic palms, and massive rain trees. Just 15 minutes by road from Nadi Airport, it is blessed with the only white sand beach in the Nadi area. The beach faces due west, giving you an unparallel view of breathtaking sunsets across the nearby islands. The First Landing is a small, owner-operated resort featuring one of the South Pacific’s premier restaurants. “We pride ourselves on personal attention to our guests, and the genuine hospitality of our staff will ensure your stay is a memorable one. Come down and learn about the fascinating history, culture, and natural heritage of this special place called First Landing Resort
- Fresh water swimming pool with sunshade and waterfall
- Reef walking & hand line fishing
- Kayaks, volleyball, table tennis
- Fijian cooking class, storytelling, traditional weaving, tours of gardens describing local plants and their tradidDtional uses, kava ceremony, crab race and weekly cultural evening
- Kids activities available on request.
- The resort is close to over 20 half and full day trips, including daily island hopping, guided and boat snorkeling trips, trips to nearby Mamanuca islands, several marine reserves nearby, PADI scuba diving and certification courses, sport and game fishing, sailing day cruises, trekking to nearby mountain areas, Eco and Cultural tours including our popular Coral Coast tour to the Kai Levu cultural center and Kula Bird Park, jet Boat rides, nearby tennis and golf at Denarau Golf and Raquet Club, shopping to Lautoka or Nadi with optional stop at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant Orchid Farm, car hire from the Tour Desk
- Taxi service available 24 hours.
- Laundry service with option for same day and overnight return.
- Pool table (small fee applies)
Unique to this resort
- Great base for touring mainland and islands
- 2 bedroom villas with private pools
39 Bures and Villas in total all of which are air-conditioned and have fans (13 Garden Bures, 4 Deluxe Garden Bures, 10 Beachfront Spa bures, 3 two bedroom Garden Villas and 1 two bedroom Beach Villa)
Continental breakfast is included in your rate – meal plans available – ask for details
First Landing has one of the South Pacific’s memorable restaurants. We combine the essential ingredients of great food, the friendliest staff and a fantastic ambience, with a unique beachfront setting. Timber decks and coral platforms are set amidst swaying palms, overlooking the ocean and gardens.
Up to 2 Children 16 and under stay when sharing with adults in both the bures and the Villas.
3rd and 4th child staying in the Villas pay extra
Weddings & Honeymooners
Standard Wedding Package – Please ask for details
- Services of Wedding Co-ordinator
- Transport to/from Nadi to arrange Wedding License, including fees
- Fijian Minister or Marriage Celebrant
- Commemorative Wedding Certificate
- Decorated Wedding Deck & Tropical Flower Arrangement
- 1 bottle of Champagne for Celebration Toast
- Fijian Serenaders
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine & Fruit Basket on arrival
- Two free half hour massages per couple
- Minimum 3 Night Stay
Package Inclusions & Pricing
Package rate below include:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles to Fiji with Fiji Airways
- Meet & greet upon arrival in Fiji
- Round-trip transfers to and from the resort
- 7 night’s accommodation in bure or villa of your choice
- Breakfast daily
- Stay 7/Pay 5 Special (conditions apply)
The rates below are per person and based on two people traveling together and sharing a room with travel dates until 31 March 2015 (blackouts may apply). They are based on the lowest published airfare and the best low season resort special and are subject to availability. Rates may change at anytime without notice. Please request a quote, for an exact rate on your preferred dates.
|Garden Bures from||
|Deluxe Garden Bures from||
|Beachfront Spa Bure from||
|Two bedroom Garden Villa (based on 4 people sharing) from||
|Two bedroom Beach Villa (based on 4 people sharing) from||
*Rate based on low season (Add $150 per person for high season 15 Dec to 15 Jan & 16 Jun to 31 August)